References to statutory regulations refer to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Data Protection Law (BDSG) in the version in force from 25 May 2018.
II. Responsibility and data protection officer
The following is responsible for processing personal data on these web pages:CheMin GmbH
Am Mittleren Moos 46 a
You can contact our data protection officer using the following address:
III. How we use your data
1) Personal data
Under Art. 4 of the GDPR, personal data are all information which relates to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2) Information about data processing
When you open our web pages, you send data to our web server through your web browser (this is a technical necessity). These data are not saved. However, during an ongoing connection, the following data are exchanged between your web browser and our web server:
Date and time of request
Name of requested file
Page from which the file was requested
Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
Web browser and operating system used
Complete IP address of the requesting computer
Volume of data transferred
It is not possible for us to identify individuals on the basis of these data. They are not processed further, compared to other data inventories or forwarded to third parties, not even in extract form.
When you close your web browser, the session cookies on your device are deleted if your browser settings have been set to this end.
IV. Recipients or categories of recipients
Generally, personal data you supply to us are only processed by CheMin GmbH.
V. Your rights
As a user of our website, you have various rights under the GDPR, particularly those set out in Art. 15 to 18 and 21 of the GDPR:
- Right to information about whether and which data referring to you are processed and the right to receive copies of these data (under Art. 15 of the GDPR)
- Right to the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (see also Art. 16 of the GDPR)
- Right to the deletion of data referring to you (under Art. 17, paragraph 3 of the GDPR) or to the restriction of their processing (under Art. 18 of the GDPR)
- Right to object to the future processing of data referring to you (under Art. 21 of the GDPR) for reasons relating to your specific situation
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority if you hold the view that the data referring to you are being processed in breach of data protection regulations (see also Art. 77 of the GDPR)